Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by healthcare providers at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference of choice.
Clinicians turn to Epocrates numerous times throughout the day to make more informed medical decisions. They report that using Epocrates helps them avoid making medical errors, leading to improved patient safety. Epocrates also helps physicians save time; over 40% report saving 20 minutes or more a day.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What else sets Epocrates apart from the rest?
Only Epocrates provides an integrated set of unique features, such as pill identifier, formulary data and dosing calculator that physicians require at the point of care.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
What can you do with Epocrates?
- Clinical information on thousands of prescription medicines and hundreds of OTC drug products
- In-depth formulary information
- Pill ID: identify those “mystery” pills by entering physical characteristics and imprint code
- Drug interaction checker: check up to 30 drugs at a time
- Dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
- The most relevant medical news and information
- Evidence-based treatment info for hundreds of diseases and conditions
- Specific/empiric treatment guidelines for hundreds of infectious diseases.
- Lab prep, interpretation, and follow-up for hundreds of tests & panels
- Medical dictionary (over 100,000 medical terms)
- Over 20,000 ICD-9 and CPT(R) codes
The real deal top level app, and for free! Take a note out of this book and consider buying the whole library of medical apps from Epocrates – this Rx app lets you know everything you could ever need to know about prescription drugs and their doses. Very helpful for the medical community, very informative for the general public.
By Chris Burns